准备给twitter support team的回信，先放这里，让某人看看有没有什么乱七八糟的错误，然后晚上再发。原来学英文是派这个用场的。。
ACCOUNT : archer_t
I have carefully checked Terms of Service, and I still cannot figure out why has my account been suspended. You said the suspend problem is most likely for one or more of the below reasons, I’d like to explain that.
* a large number of people block the profile or write in with spam complaints
I don’t know whether a large number of people block my profile, but for the last three months I’ve only send 12 tweets. If that can be called spams I really feel very confused.
* aggressive following
If my memory servers I’ve only following 10~20 people, that means AGGRESSIVE?
* imbalanced ratio: the number of followers is small compared to number of people following
Still, if my memory servers I have had 4~7 followers, I am sorry for I don’t have the exact number, because I feel that number means nothing. Imbalanced ratio? If so, I promise I won’t make such mistake again.
* misuse of the reply feature
I use the reply feature only once, I am a newbie!
* updates consist of duplicate links and/or text
Duplicate links? I do updated a link, links to my blog. I saw many fellows do that, so I suppose that’s acceptable.
Duplicate text? Yes, I do that, but only once. I saw someone write something that I am very interested, so I copied. Was that strictly forbidden?
* updates consist mainly of links and not personal updates
I AM HUMAN!
* updates consist of updates poached from others’ timelines, passed off as one’s own
I never done that, I swear.
* updates consist of links pointing to phishing sites, malware, or other harmful material
I updated link only once and it links to my bolg. Check that to see whether I tell the truth or not.
* a large number of accounts is created in a short amount of time
I have no idea, really. Even it happened, I had nothing to do with that.
* an account is identified as belonging to a spam cluster
If it is true, it is a mistake. I was set up!
Life is hard enough for a chinese twitter user, even without such suspending trouble. To access Twitter.com for me is far from easy. SO, DON’T DO THAT TO ME!
PLEASE REPLY THIS MAIL A.S.A.P!